Thursday, March 5, 2009

Promethean and Smart board experience

Last semester we had a woman come and give us a presentation on the promethean board. Prior to that we were required to take online test and get a certificate of completion on the promethean boards (which counted as like 5 CEU's too), so upon completion of that I felt as if I gained alot of experience. Then the woman came in and I was FLOORED. I will have a promethean in my classroom if I have to buy it out of my own pocket, and I may do like the woman that presented and have one in my house too :) They are just wonderful, there is so much you can do with them, and the student interaction is a plus!
If your interested in learning more about promethean you can visit http://prometheanlearning.com and actually take tests and earn CEU's as well.

Now, as far as smart board experience, I've only used them for pulling stuff up online for presentations and as an overhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment